80, 150, 400, 530, 1000, 370
(a) Describe as many relationship(s) as you could about the numbers.
(b) Add 3 members to Family "MI" that satisfy the relationship(s) you described in (a)
- Are the numbers even or odd? or there is no pattern at all?
- Are there prime numbers in this family?
- What are these numbers divisible by?
- What are the common factors of these numbers? How do you find them?
- What is the highest common factor? How do you find it?
- What is the lowest common multiple? How do you find it?