eLearning Challenge - Data Consolidation by Devanshi (5)




Ms Loh, I have sent you an email regarding my problem for filling the "expected time' and "waiting time" column.

Based on your observation, what is the profile of the commuters during on a typical Friday, between 11.00 am to 12.30 pm.
Most of them are working adults and students.
What are the challenges you faced during the data collection period.
During the periods of time the buses did not come, I did not have anything to do.
Sometimes, three buses wold come to the bus-stop at the same time, so I had to hurry to take down their numbers and details.
If you were given a 2nd chance to capture data again, suggest at least ONE way to improve the process.
I would bring a book to spend the free time and I would be quicker at writing details and observing.
Nieghbour hood: Clementi
Bus-stop number: 20109
Name of road/ street: commonwealth avenue
Bus-stop name: Blk 203
Time started : 11.00 am
Time ended: 12.33 pm



No comments:

Post a Comment