Each of you has been assigned the question on the "Square paper".
You are going to explain how to evaluate the expression using the area of rectangles.
- Fold the paper and draw lines to illustrate how the expression is represented on the square paper.
- Label the lengths of each side of the square clearly.
- Shade the area of the section that the expression represents.
- Find the area of each section on the paper clearly.
- Write down, clearly, at the back of the paper, steps on how you find the area of the section that represents the expression
- Take a photo of your work and post it in this Maths blog
- Title of Post: Expansion - Explanation with Area of Square (Question no.)
- Label: Algebra, Rectangle
- Deadline: 14 July 2011 (Wednesday) 2359h
Q1: Darryl*, Christabel, Daniel
Q2: Dawn*, Ryan Sio, Ryan Yeo
Q3: Devanshi, Mervin
Q4: Leighton, Kashyap, Ming Yi, Cowan
Q5: Amelia, Akhaila, Ben, Siddharth
Q6: Jia En, Max, Eugene, Matthew
Q7: Joshua, Dexter, Luke