Duration: 1 hour
Calculator is allowed.
(1) Rate, ratio and speed (Chapter 9)
- Ratios involving rational numbers
- Writing a ratio in its simplest form
- Average rate
- Problems involving ratio and rate
- Concepts of speed, uniform speed and average speed
- Conversion of units (e.g. km/h to m/s)
- Problems involving speeds, uniform speed and average speed
- Differentiate between like terms and unlike terms.
- Addition and Subtraction of linear algebraic expressions
- Simplification of linear algebraic expressions