S1 (Viva Voice) Part A Question 3

Part A: Question 3



S1 (Viva Voice) Part B Question 3 (Reflection):
Some challenges I faced was speaking clearly, as I keep mumbling to myself as I was not very confident of myself. There were also noises in the video as there were renovations going on so but I solved it by de-noising it in imovie(but i failed...). The biggest challenge I faced was uploading the video(I forgot how to) but after getting some help from my family, I found out how to embed the video. One of the things that I learnt from this was that to make a recording we should always make a script, talk clearly and confidently and take note that background noises might ruin the whole recording, so we should always find a quiet place to record (unfortunately, I was not able to find a quiet place).

2 comments:

  1. You have extracted the given info and systematically use them to solve the problem. You have listed down the pairs of factors that are would possibly give 20cm^2. By elimination, you arrive at 4 x 5.

    Note that 1 m^2 is not equal to 100 cm^2.
    It's 1m = 100 cm.
    Hence 1m^2 = 10000cm^2
    The final answer is therefore 200 000 cm^2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note: There's no sound output in this clip.

    ReplyDelete